The practice of defense in criminal proceedings
- Protection in criminal proceedings relating to business and service activities at the stage of pre-trial and judicial investigation.
- Criminal law analysis, development and implementation of concepts of protection and legal security of economic entities in the course of their business activities.
- Legal assistance in conducting investigative, procedural measures by law enforcement agencies, as well as supporting inspections by regulatory bodies.
- Maintenance of searches, seizures, return of seized property and documentation.
- Full range of attorneys for the suspect, accused, convicted, acquitted in criminal proceedings.
- Representation in court, state authorities, local self-government, communal organizations, executive service, etc.
- Representing the interests of other participants in the criminal proceedings, in particular the victim and the civil plaintiff, with a view to bringing the perpetrator to justice, as well as compensation for all damages suffered by the client;
- Accompanying the conclusion of agreements in the criminal process.
- Preparation of management and staff for possible investigative and procedural actions.